Its taken me some time to think about posting a blog so open. Some people just don't get blogging, they may see it as an opportunity for others to just pour out there problems for the whole world to see.
To some reason I totally agree that we put too much of our lives on face book, Instagram etc.
But I also believe that testimony brings forth fruit and healing for the writer and the reader.
I haven't really spoken much about what I'm going to broadly, but my close family have certainly been an ear to this circumstance that happened nearly a year ago.
If you could watch this video first ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaK5ENCJnSk
I watched this film after reading the book I couldn't put down. This is what the book is about...
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back is a 2010 New York Times best-selling Christian book written by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent. It was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. The book documents the report of a near-death experience by Burpo's then-three-year-old son, Colton. The book recounts the experiences Colton relates from visits he said he made to heaven during a near-death experience.
So...
On New years day last year, at 8-9 weeks pregnant, we experienced what miscarriage was.
I've learnt so many things from what happened, and have encountered feelings such as...
Grief( pain of never being able to see our baby), Numbness (over someone you never touched or kissed), Love (feeling love with someone who has never loved you back), Anger (towards the quickness of healing that was encouraged to get over what had happened), Frustration (towards the misunderstanding of the misunderstood), failure, doubt, tiredness, weakness, sadness and anxiety.
But ...
One night whilst I was journling, I had said to God ...
" I know I cant stay in sorrow Lord for you are always good"
Then I had a picture of our child growing up in heaven. It was wonderful.
I thought that there is no possible way that God would create something then just throw it away, its not who he is.
He is author and Perfecter.
Hebrews 12:2. who knit us together in the womb Psalm 139:13.
It brought me healing and hope.
Some people would think that I'm making up a mechanism to help my mind cope with it.
Some people will say I'm totally unbiblical and making my own character of God.
But some of you will totally and hopefully receive peace from this too,
that God is for us and not against us,
that his promises come to pass,
that he is good and no darkness is in him and he is more than able to do the impossible.
He loves us,
the jewel ,
the diamond,
the soul within us.
No matter how big or how small,
he loves us.
The film Heaven is for real, came to me and I remembered this scene, to which I started to just ball my eyes out with hands of praise raised!!!
So I'm also thankful to Todd and Colton for being brave in the world to share this Kingdom encounter.
Were really looking forward to seeing our child who we did give a name too.
And we are not here in grief but now a great joy knowing that He is growing up in the palace of the presence with the king of kings.
1 Thessalonians 5:18New International Version (NIV)
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I hope this has brought comfort, peace and healing.
In Jesus Name
All my Love
Amen
xxx
To some reason I totally agree that we put too much of our lives on face book, Instagram etc.
But I also believe that testimony brings forth fruit and healing for the writer and the reader.
I haven't really spoken much about what I'm going to broadly, but my close family have certainly been an ear to this circumstance that happened nearly a year ago.
If you could watch this video first ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaK5ENCJnSk
I watched this film after reading the book I couldn't put down. This is what the book is about...
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back is a 2010 New York Times best-selling Christian book written by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent. It was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. The book documents the report of a near-death experience by Burpo's then-three-year-old son, Colton. The book recounts the experiences Colton relates from visits he said he made to heaven during a near-death experience.
So...
On New years day last year, at 8-9 weeks pregnant, we experienced what miscarriage was.
I've learnt so many things from what happened, and have encountered feelings such as...
Grief( pain of never being able to see our baby), Numbness (over someone you never touched or kissed), Love (feeling love with someone who has never loved you back), Anger (towards the quickness of healing that was encouraged to get over what had happened), Frustration (towards the misunderstanding of the misunderstood), failure, doubt, tiredness, weakness, sadness and anxiety.
But ...
I also experienced, healing, hope, joy, thankfulness, laughter, peace, visions, dreams, comfort, strength and an awakening.
One night whilst I was journling, I had said to God ...
" I know I cant stay in sorrow Lord for you are always good"
Then I had a picture of our child growing up in heaven. It was wonderful.
I thought that there is no possible way that God would create something then just throw it away, its not who he is.
He is author and Perfecter.
Hebrews 12:2. who knit us together in the womb Psalm 139:13.
It brought me healing and hope.
Some people would think that I'm making up a mechanism to help my mind cope with it.
Some people will say I'm totally unbiblical and making my own character of God.
But some of you will totally and hopefully receive peace from this too,
that God is for us and not against us,
that his promises come to pass,
that he is good and no darkness is in him and he is more than able to do the impossible.
He loves us,
the jewel ,
the diamond,
the soul within us.
No matter how big or how small,
he loves us.
The film Heaven is for real, came to me and I remembered this scene, to which I started to just ball my eyes out with hands of praise raised!!!
So I'm also thankful to Todd and Colton for being brave in the world to share this Kingdom encounter.
Were really looking forward to seeing our child who we did give a name too.
And we are not here in grief but now a great joy knowing that He is growing up in the palace of the presence with the king of kings.
1 Thessalonians 5:18New International Version (NIV)
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I hope this has brought comfort, peace and healing.
In Jesus Name
All my Love
Amen
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment